Football design is booming, we’ve seen a lot of people creating designs on Twitter, Instagram & other social media platforms, not only fans but also clubs are implementing designs into their communication, some clubs host competitions for matchday images and some share designs made by fans. @F_Edits & I decided it’s time to create the ultimate ranking and we need you to tell us, who are your favourite football designers? Our goal is to create the ultimate list in which the 50 most popular designers on Twitter will be represented, we won’t make the selection ourselves, we need your help to create the list. Everyone can vote for their favorite designers and help the list take shape. The competition format is based on and approved by the yearly competition hosted by the Dutch website: Staantribune.
How do I vote?
It’s quite simple to vote, you set up a tweet, mentioning your five favourite designers, you need to tag us (@F_Edits and @FootyGraphic) and use the hashtag #FDtop50. The order in which you mention your favorite designers doesn’t matter, each mention counts as 1 point. In the end all votes will be counted and the ranking will be created based on who gets most of the votes
My vote for #FDtop50 by @F_Edits & @FootyGraphic
– The main focus of the mentioned profile should be football design
– The account shouldn’t be run by a club, team or company
– The account should be run by an individual designer
– A profile with a main focus on FIFA, PES or another football related game won’t be included in the list
– You can’t vote on your own profile but are allowed to make promotion
– You can vote via Twitter until 15 September, 20:00 CEST
We wish everyone good luck and we hope to see many votes on your favourite designers! In case of questions, send one of us a message via Twitter.